Attention: You are now leaving the Wintrust website.
Wintrust Financial Corporation (“Sponsor”) Official Sweepstakes Rules
1. NO PURCHASE OR BANK TRANSACTION NECESSARY TO ENTER. A purchase or transaction does not increase your chances of winning. Need not be a
customer of Wintrust Financial Corporation to enter; becoming a customer will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents, twenty-one (21) and over. Sweepstakes not open to residents of FL, NY, and RI. Employees, officers,
and directors (including immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and
members of the same household, whether or not related) of Wintrust Financial Corp., the MLB Entities, and each of their respective parents, affiliated
companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies
associated with the Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate. The “MLB Entities” shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”),
its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P. (“MLBAM” or “MLB.com”), Major League Baseball Properties, Inc.,
BAMTech, LLC, The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs (“Clubs”), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any
entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC, and the owners, general and limited
partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities.
3. To enter: The Sweepstakes begins on 6/1/2019 and ends on 6/30/2019 (“sweepstakes period”). Participants will receive one (1) entry into the
sweepstakes when they visit www.wintrust.com/crosstownsweeps during the sweepstakes period. To enter the sweepstakes without purchase or
obligation, complete the sweepstakes form with all requested information and return at www.wintrust.com/crosstownsweeps-rules. Limit one (1)
entry per person.
4. Prizes: One (1) prize will be awarded. Winner will receive two (2) tickets to the 2019 Wintrust Crosstown Series game on July 7, 2019 with an
estimated retail value of $364. Prize will be delivered via FedEx to the address provided upon sweepstakes entry.
5. Prize restrictions: Prize is non-transferable. Federal, state and local taxes, and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of the prize
not specified, are the sole responsibility of the winner. The estimated retail value of each prize: $364; and each prize is IRS 1099-INT reportable.
TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM THE GAME AND LODGING NOT INCLUDED. Seat locations at the game shall be determined in the sole discretion of
Sponsor. Each winner’s guest must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are
determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and/or the applicable Major League Baseball Club, as applicable, and may
be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of any prize will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as
defined by Major League Baseball, is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or
any other reason. Each winner and his/her guest agree to comply with all applicable ballpark and venue, as applicable, regulations in connection with
the prize. Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner and/or his/her guest who engage(s) in a
non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Sponsor
and the MLB Entities will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural
disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Major League
Baseball game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale or used for any commercial or promotional purpose
whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted
by the game, event or exhibition tickets. Winner(s) may make no substitution/transfer of prize. Prize(s) are non-transferable. Federal, state and local
taxes, and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified, are the sole responsibility of each individual winner. Limit one (1)
prize per person.
6. Drawing: 7/1/2019. Prizewinner will be determined from entries. Determination will be conducted at Wintrust Financial Corporation, 9700 W.
Higgins Rd. Ste. 550, Rosemont, IL 60018.
7. Odds: Odds of being selected as a sweepstakes winner will depend on the total number of eligible entries received from the branch listed above and
8. Winner Notification/Prize Awards: Winner will be notified by phone and/or email message on or around 7/1/2019 and do not need to be present to
win. Winner may need to submit information confirming their eligibility. For a complete list of winners, please mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to
Wintrust Financial Corporation, 9700 W. Higgins Rd. Ste. 550, Rosemont, IL 60018.
9. Additional Terms: By participating, entrants agree: 1) the decision of the Sponsor shall be final in all respects; 2) to release, discharge and hold
harmless Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, and employees from any liability, claims, or damages arising out
of their participation in the Sweepstakes, and the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any prize. By accepting a prize, winners agree to, where legal,
the use of their names and/or likenesses for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation or consideration.
10. Limitations or Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for the printing of or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials; for stolen, lost,
late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or postage-due mail or entries; or for transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due
to computer or electronic malfunction. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or technical failures compromise the
integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
12. Sponsored by: Wintrust Financial Corporation, 9700 W. Higgins Rd. Ste. 550, Rosemont, IL 60018.